August 2018 – we are launching our new website.
Taking advantage of new technology to make it easier for you to look for a new best friend and give an abandoned animal a forever home.
TVAR’s mission is to end the unnecessary euthanasia of homeless animals. TVAR cooperates with area shelters and rescue groups, primarily the East County Animal Shelter, to provide homeless animals with socialization, foster homes, medical care and an opportunity for a second chance.
We have doing this since Tri-Valley Animal Rescue, Inc. was founded in 1992.
Run solely by volunteers dedicated to placing homeless animals, we ensure services such as:
- Fostering at-risk adoptable and/or treatable animal
- Providing our foster animals with routine and special-needs medical care
- Public education about spay/neuter and responsible pet ownership
- Adoption events to match our animals with suitable new owners
- Providing volunteers to the East County Animal Shelter in Dublin.
We are funded by contributions and donations from our community of supporters and sponsors.
If you would like to join this ace team contact us today.